Eikner & Eikner: Personal Injury Lawyers with Insurance Expertise
Eikner & Eikner is a skilled civil trial attorney firm with over 40 years of combined experience in auto accidents and other personal injury claims who has and will continue to litigate all types of personal injury and wrongful death cases. If you have been hurt in an accident whether on the job or not, whether in an auto accident or not, Eikner & Eikner is ready to purse your claim and fight for your rights. Having years of experience defending personal injury cases for corporations and insurance companies, we know how BIG insurance companies work – and how to navigate your case for the best possible outcome.
Headquartered in Jacksonville and licensed to practice law in Florida and Georgia, we offer an initial no-cost, no-obligation consultation for any personal injury or accident case including the following cases:
- Personal Injury / Accident / Wrongful Death
- Auto Accident / Motorcycle / Car / Truck / Motor Vehicle Collision
- Slip & Fall Accidents / Trip & Fall Accidents / Premises Liability
- Insurance Claim Disputes
- Railroad Negligence
- Dog Bites / Homeowners claims
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Negligent Security Law / Lighting / Parking Lot Security
- Boating / Water Accidents
- Professional / Medical Malpractice
- Dangerous Drugs / Defective Medical Device
- Worker’s Compensation / Workplace Accident Injury
- Defective Product Liability
- Social Security Disability
- Nursing Home / Elder Abuse
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Claims
Small Firm, BIG Success
When you engage our firm, you can expect the personal attention of a small firm matched with the ability and strength to fight hard to win in the legal arena – no matter how large your claim. We have had the experience of working on the other side and representing insurance companies, which has given us a keen and intimate understanding of the nuances of personal injury litigation. Armed with valuable inside knowledge and litigation experience, we know how to get the best results for you.
We are laser-focused and aggressive when we represent a client with physical and/or psychological injury claims attributed to negligence and intentional wrongdoing. As your litigation advocate, our goal is to improve your legal position and recover a better outcome for your case.